COVID-19 UPDATE 15/7/20 – The lake is fully open, the sun is shining, people are swimming, everything is good. You can see from airbnb feedback the apartment is kept super clean & equipped.
To check upto date availability and to book please use airbnb:
Next available date is 22 August.
Contact me for special longer term winter rates
Apartment Jana is our new (completed May 2017) 2 bedroom ground floor garden apartment located 100m from the lake in Senec, Slovakia. Its a great location and a great apartment for a family holiday. The apartment is designed for children.
Senec is about 20km East of Bratislava (25 minutes drive/bus/train from Bratislava and 58 minute drive from Vienna airport).
To check upto date availability and to book please use airbnb: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/7543691
- Two double bedrooms. One with a double bed, one with 2 single beds which can be joined together. We have a travel cot so please let us know if you’d like it setup in one of the bedrooms.
Clean (& working) childrens toys.
More toys in 2020…
Highchair (IKEA) and Travelcot provided…
Air-conditioning (in living room area) & underfloor heating (separate easy to control thermostat in each room)
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen area. IKEA High chair.
- TV with 20+ local (SK/CZ/HU/AT) channels, media player (50+ family movies available). You can borrow my google chromecast if you cant live without Netflix.
- Fibre Broadband Internet (20Mbps down/20Mbps up) Wifi
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, dishwasher, induction hob and oven, microwave, kettle,toaster. Full range of kitchen utensils.
Even electric sockets by the sofa and beds to charge your phone (2nd bedroom has 2 x 3W USB ports on the bedside table) & the Kids bedroom has socket safety covers
- Bath (full size)/Shower room
- Washing machine, electric water heater
- Separate WC + Kids toilet step
- Smoke Alarm & Fireblanket
- Double glazed with external electric shutters/blinds for light & noise control
- Small secured & child friendly garden with outdoor patio dining, plenty of shade in the summer, lake view but you have to stand up ;-). Paddling pool if you give me advance notice. Childrens water toys. We have rubber rings, arm bands, water noodle to use at the lake & a picnic basket to take to the lake.
- Parking for 1 car right in front of the apartment (public car park is also 200 meters away but can get full in the summer at peak times)
- Disabled/wheelchair access – One small lip at the front & back door, everything else is flat level (smallest door width = 60cm)
- During summer season (usually 13/6 to 31/8) 4 x unlimited entry passes to the lake area are provided in the rental (this includes access for 1 car with private space directly outside the flat). Note you need to drive around the lake to get to the parking during summer season. You can also park in the public car park 200m from the apartment to avoid driving around the lake (or go out before 8am when the gate closes)
Google Streetview Inside View of the Apartment: Click here
Directions from Bratislava in the Summer on Google Maps Click here