Apartment Jana is our new (completed May 2017) 2 bedroom ground floor garden apartment located 100m from the lake in Senec, Slovakia. Senec is about 20km East of Bratislava (25 minutes drive/bus/train from Bratislava and 58 minute drive from Vienna airport).
To check upto date availability and to book please use airbnb: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/7543691
- Two double bedrooms. One with a double bed, one with 2 single beds which can be joined together. Travel cot can be arranged if required for a €10 supplement per stay.
- Air-conditioning (in living area only) & Underfloor heating (separate easy to control thermostat in each room)
- Open plan living/dining/kitchen area
- TV with 20+ local (SK/CZ/HU/AT) channels, media player (50+ family movies available)
- Fibre Broadband Internet (20Mbps down/20Mbps up) Wifi
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge/freezer, dishwasher, induction hob and oven, microwave, kettle,toaster
- Bath (full size)/Shower room
- Washing machine, electric water heater
- Separate WC + Kids step
- Smoke Alarm & Fireblanket
- Double glazed with external electric shutters/blinds for light & noise control
- Small secured & child friendly garden with outdoor patio dining, plenty of shade in the summer, lake view but you have to stand up ;-). Paddling pool if you give me advance notice.
- Parking for 1 car right in front of the apartment (public car park is also 200 meters away but can get full in the summer at peak times)
- Disabled/wheelchair access – One small lip at the front & back door, everything else is flat level (smallest door width = 60cm)
- During summer season (usually 13/6 to 31/8) 4 x unlimited entry passes to the lake area are provided in the rental (this includes access for 1 car with private space directly outside the flat). Note you need to drive around the lake to get to the parking during summer season. You can also park in the public car park 200m from the apartment to avoid driving around the lake (or go out before 8am when the gate closes)
Directions from Bratislava in the Summer on Google Maps Click here